The NACGHA tube furnaces use free radiating wire elements embedded within the insulation of the furnace body. The benefit of this design is its flexibility; with the use of tube adapters the same furnace can be used with a variety of tube diameters.
This range of tube furnaces does not include an integral work tube and one must be selected as an additional item. The work tube length is dependent on the application eg for use with modified atmosphere or vacuum. The use of a separate work tube has the advantage of protecting the heating elements from damage or contamination.
For versatile operation, either vertically or horizonally, the NACGVA Tube Furnaces are mounted on a 'Versatile' stand.
- 1200°C maximum operating temperature
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameter up to 170 mm
- Heated lengths of 300, 450, 600, 750, 900, 1050 or 1200 mm
- Long life, rapid heating, resistance wire elements mounted in rigid, vacuum formed insulation modules
- Carbolite 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Horizontal configuration mounted on control module
- Furnace mounted directly on top of controller base unit
Options (specify these at time of order)
- Wide choice of tube diameters and materials is available: eg quartz, ceramic, metal
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields to prevent heat loss & improve uniformity
- Modified atmosphere and vacuum assemblies are available
- Over-temperature protection (recommended to protect valuable contents & for unattended operation)
- A range of sophisticated digital controllers, multi-segment programmers and data loggers is available. These can be fitted with RS232, RS485 or Ethernet communications
- 301 Standard Controllers
- nanodac Record / Control / Programmer
- 3216 Programmable Controllers
- 3508 Programmable Controllers
Content may be subject to modifications or corrections