Designed with simplicity and accuracy in mind, the 410 is a modified 210VGP with a 400mm flow cell which allows the 410 to achibe very low detection limits when running Mercury.
The Model 410 Mercury Analyzer incorporates the Hatch & Ott Cold Vapor Technique for the analysis of trace levels of mercury in drinking, surface and saline waters, as well as domestic and industrial wastes. Perfect for EPA Method 245.1.
- 400 mm Flowcell for lower detection levels
- Complete analytical system includes Hg Cold
- Affordable price perfect for labs with limited budget
- Quick analysis and recovery time
- Up to eight point calibration curve
- Push button Quick-Purge for flow cell flushing
- RS 232, Printer and analog recorder output
- Simple to use-minimal operator training
Live technical assistance for the life of the instrument
- Detection Limits: 10 PPT (In a clean lab environment)
- Absorption Cell: 400 mm pathlength with silica windows
- Power Requirements: 115/220V.A.C, 50/60Hz, 80 watts
- Dimensions: 39"W x 11"D x 12"H Weight: 45 lbs.
- Output: RS232 and Analog
- Background Correction: In-line Deuterium Lamp
- Delivery system: Includes air dryer and charcoal filter