0.2ml PCR Tube with Attached Flat Cap
- Repeatedly autoclavable at 121C.
- They are free of detectable RNase, DNase, metals, and human DNA, and non-pyrogenic.
- Clear graduation marks allow you to verify sample volumes accurately.
- Attached caps with excellent sealing capability help reduce cross-contamination.
- Avoid pipetting errors through easy labeling on PCR reaction tubes caps and hinges.
- Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene.
- High transparency even on the tube base.
- They ensure efficient and homogenous heat transfer.
Cat.# NAC002F Package: 1000 PCS/bag, 10 bags/carton(100010/carton, total 10,000PCS).